3.27.2010

I Heart My Sewing Machine!

Thanks mom & dad for the best Christmas present! I absolutely LOVE my new sewing machine. I still need to take my lesson (I have no clue how to do button-holes, zippers and much more), but I've been doing pretty good on my own so far. I've made a bunch of baby gifts, the V-day dress for Charlotte and my latest project: a hooded towel for Charlotte!
I bought a few towels from Target and used some fabric I had for the appliques. I found a great tutorial online. I did break my first needle sewing the hood to the towel, but with some additional patience on my part, finally finished it. It turned out super cute! It's pretty big for our little girl, but she'll definitely grow into it and it will be perfect for the pool this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable towel (of course!) and I love your wedding present hanging in the background :)

    ReplyDelete