8.01.2010

Photo Shoot

We have made some great friends here in TX over the past year. One of which is starting her own photography business...Mandy Lilly Photography. Mandy has a daughter, Elliette, who is only 1 month younger than Charlotte.
Mandy and I decided we could work out a nice "trade" - she takes Charlotte's pictures, and I make Elliette a nap mat for the fall. We had a pretty good time with Charlotte's photo shoot and the pictures turned out great! Thanks Mandy! For some reason mpix won't let me share the link here, I've tired & tried. I'll upload pictures when I get the cd, but for now...find Mandy Lilly Photography on facebook and there's a bunch there.

Here's some photos of the girls on July 4 from Mandy:

ps - yes, we do have baithing suits for our children, it was just easier this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment