So with my lack of posting over the past 6 weeks or so it seems like Charlotte has become a little girl. Christmas, traveling, her second birthday all came and went ~wow~ then we headed down the potty training path and most recently, her first haircut! My apologies to all for the lack of posts (seems to be a common apology for me here), but I thought I'd jump right back in with some pictures from Charlotte's first haircut (well, first non-mom cut). We went to a kids cuts place called Sharkey's. Sharkey's is a pretty cool place: cars, TVs with Dora or video games, and it even included the "star treatment" (painting fingernails, a fancy ring and glitter star on the cheek). Have I mentioned that Frisco is soooo built for families?!
Before...all scraggly and mullit-like:
Dad got a cut too, he actually declined the offer to play a video game. See Charlotte in the background? Also notice how still she is, that's cuz Dora was on TV.
Ready to go shopping now Daddy!
She's so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete