I'm not complaining though, while it's been a pain, it's been a nice change of pace to be locked up with my family at home. I did make it to work yesterday and realized that I'm happy I didn't go the 2 days before that. It was 3 days post-ice storm and most major roads were still only showing small patches of pavement through the ice...Then we got 3-5" of snow overnight.
We're keeping our fingers crossed that the sun comes out and some of this crap melts so Scott & Dave can make it in tomorrow - can't wait for some great nky friends to visit!
Here's a little glimpse of our snow day in Texas!
Charlotte has come down with a horrible cough and runny nose, so we've stayed inside. We did pull out the winter-wear and have some fun though:


Charlotte has come down with a horrible cough and runny nose, so we've stayed inside. We did pull out the winter-wear and have some fun though:
We went Krogering - Meghan, Charlotte & I and had a successful trip. Here's Meghan hiking back home sporting Mark's fashionable hunting boots and on the way back, we witnessed this hilarious site of a family of 4 trecking back home with some Little Caesar's pizzas in tow. At least Cali likes it & it looks pretty!


No comments:
Post a Comment