We made it in 16 hours (I originally thought it was 15, but forgot about the damn central time crap - can you tell that I love central time?). We had 4 stops (Nashville, Memphis, Little Rock & Sulfur Springs) of about 30-40 minutes each...enough time for gas, food, bathroom & stretching, Charlotte diaper changes, feedings and bumbo sitting, and Cali pee, sniffing and dinner. Charlotte was a trooper...only 2 really fussy times when she was fighting sleep and probably sick of being in her car sear. She did really good, better than we imagined and Doug told her if she was bigger he would buy her a giant ice cream cone for being so good.
Unfortunately I did not take a photo of our cars which were crazy packed, barely enough room for anyone! Here's some pictures, courtesy of Joe:
First stop in Nashville:

Lunch for all in Memphis:

Last stop! Micky D's dinner picnic:
Arrived 9:06pm (central) & Charlotte finally asleep (could she have any more toys in her seat?):

No comments:
Post a Comment