What have we done so far?
- Actually seen & walked through our house (should close on the 15th - yeah, we'll have plenty to do then)
- Visited the storage unit where all of our worldly posessions are piled 12 ft high in a 20'x15' space - it's crazy, I'll post a photo later
- Wasted time at Target, Kohl's, Whole Foods
- Opened a checking account - the sad, but true highlight of my day
- Walked Cali 50 times
Man, I'm so tired from all this doing nothing...It's 9:24, time for bed. More photos coming soon!
Oh Becky, I miss you already! I am loving the blog, though. Good connection to your previous life as a Kentuckian! Charlotte's 6 month pictures were great!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing the pictures where you are staying. The 4th of July was a washout. (First time I can remember). We may try to shoot them off next Saturday. Since we didn't light the fireworks you all didn't miss anything. We missed you being there. Send more pictures. We love you.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad.
I love the blog! Especially all the pics of Charlotte! We spent our 4th in Ft. Walton Beach at William's wedding. Truly a barefoot affair. I'll post some pics to facebook (I don't have my own blog!)
ReplyDelete